When a customer is setting up their website and they try to use the Public API to pull in widget data for their widget , they receive a HTTP 502 error status code in response. The 502 status code indicates that the server did not respond or timed out.
This situation could be caused by network connection abnormalities, issues with the widget, or problems with the program gateway.
- Check the network connection.
- If there is an issue with the network connection, please reconnect.
- If the network connection is working fine, please proceed to step 2.
Please examine the widget to ensure it is not timing out or restricted.
Access the Widgets of the MSPbots app to check if the widget's data is displayed correctly.
- If the widget's data is not displaying correctly, first fix the widget and then try the public API.
- If the widget's data is displaying correctly, but the public API receives a 502 error code, it may be an issue with the program gateway. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inspect the service.