MSPBots WIKI : Error QBWC1039 when connecting the QuickBooks Web Connector to MSPbots
This procedure is a workaround for the error QBWC1039 that shows up when connecting the new version of the QuickBooks Web Connector to the MSPbots app.
To fix the error and successfully connect QuickBooks to MSPbots:
- Open QuickBooks. Go to File and select Switch to Single-user Mode.
- Go to Edit on the menu and Preferences.
- On the Preferences window, go to Integrated Applications then click the Company Preferences.
- Uncheck Don't allow any applications to access this company file.
- Uncheck Notify the user before running any application whose certificate has expired.
- Tick the cell beside the application name MSPBots QB Web Connector to allow access. Click OK.
- When the QuickBooks - Application Certificate window appears, select Yes, always; allow access even if QuickBooks is not running.
- Enter the password from the MSPbots Integrations page.
- On the QuickBooks Web Connector window, select MSPbots QB Web Connector then click the Update Selected button.