MSPbots is integrated with Microsoft Teams to send alerts and messages to specific members of your company. Installing MSPbots and authorizing it is important to make the app work successfully and according to your requirements.
There are two ways to install MSPbots:
A. Install from Microsoft AppSource.
To install MSPbots from Microsoft AppSource:
- Find the MSPbots App in Microsoft AppSource.
- Click the Get it now button.
- Sign in to Microsoft AppSource.
- When the MSPbots window appears, click Open.
- Send a message to MSPbots chat by typing help, for example. This will initiate a conversation and authorize MSPbots to send messages to your channel or email.
B. Install from Microsoft Teams.
To install MSPbots from Microsoft Teams:
- Click App from the Teams menu.
- Search for MSPbots and click it.
- Once the MSPbots window opens, click the Add button.
- Follow the prompts.
- Once installed, send a message to MSPbots chat by typing help, for example. This will initiate a conversation and authorize MSPbots to send messages to your channel or email.