These are the steps for setting up the Webroot Integration with MSPBots:
- Secure the following credentials for Webroot:
- Username - The email address of the user
- Client ID - The unique ID assigned to the client application
- Client Secret - The password for authorizing the client application
Password - The user's password
For more information on Webroot setup, refer to the Webroot Getting Started Documentation.
- Log in to the MSPbots app.
- Go to Integrations. Search for Webroot and click it to open.
- Input your credentials: Username, Client ID, Client Secret, and Password.
- Click the Save And Sync button.
The integration is successful when you see the status and the green triangle which means that the integration is running.