Connecting SentinelOne to MSPbots involves getting the management URL and API token for SentinelOne, and then configuring the integration in the MSPbots app.
How to set up the SentinelOne integration with MSPbots
1. Obtain the parameters for your SentinelOne integration.
- Log in to SentinelOne.
Once logged in, check the URL of your SentinelOne dashboard and use that as the Management URL when connecting MSPbots to SentinelOne.
For example, if your dashboard URL is https://usa.sentinelone.net/dashboard, use usa.sentinelone.net.
- Navigate to the upper-right corner of the dashboard screen, click , and select My User.
- Click Actions, then select Regenerate API token.
Finally, click the Copy API Token button in the API Token window. Paste this on the API Token field when connecting MSPbots to SentinelOne.
2. Connect SentinelOne to MSPbots.
- Navigate to Integrations on the MSPbots app.
- Search for SentinelOne and click it to open the connection settings.
Enter the Management URL and API Token in the corresponding fields. Refer to the section on Obtaining the parameters for your SentinelOne integration to get these values.
- Click Save and Sync.
The page displays the success messages below indicating that MSPbots has successfully connected to SentinelOne.