You must provide your site domain and API key to connect Auvik to MSPbots.
How to set up MSPbots integration with Auvik
Enter your Auvik Site, API Key, and User Name (Email Address).
Take note the following requirements:
- The Site field requires the cluster-ID. For example, if your Auvik URL is , then your API URL should be auvikapi.us3.my.auvik.com
- The User Name (Email Address) field is case-sensitive.
- Ensure that you have authorization for all clients. See Auvik's article How do I manage sites? for additional information.
- For information on Auvik API user permissions, read Which APIs are available?
- Test your connection. If you encounter an error, check if the Auvik account you used to log in has the correct credentials.
- Click the Save and Sync button.