MSPBots WIKI : How to Change the Font Size of Texts in a Grid Widget
Some clients prefer to view reports in larger font sizes. This article has the steps for increasing the font size of texts in the grid widgets.
To increase the text's font size:
- Navigate to Widgets on the MSPbots menu.
- On the Widgets tab, go to the search bar, type the name of the widget you wish to modify and click it.
- Next, click the Config icon on the Widget Builder window, then go the to Grid Option tab.
- Move to the Font Size (px) section and enter your desired font size.
- Lastly, click Apply to save the changes you've made.