These are the steps on how to exclude or remove child tickets from widgets:
- Edit the widget where the child ticket needs to be excused or removed.
- Modify the Dataset settings. On the Widget Builder screen, click the Datasets icon and click Edit.
- Add a new condition to the filter. Scroll down on the Dataset window and click the button on the Filter section.
- Select Parent > Equals > (Empty) and click Save.
- Click Save and Continue on the Alert prompt that appears.
- View the widget and verify the exclusion.
Note: These steps apply to ConnectWise Manage only. Not all datasets have the parent field. If you wish to have it available in a dataset, please reach out to MSPbots Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.