The Opsgenie integration with MSPbots can be done via API integration or by connecting Opsgenie from the Teams dashboard. Use this article to set up the Opsgenie connection to MSPbots.
Connecting Opsgenie to MSPbots using API integration
- Secure the API Key for your Opsgenie account.
- Log in to the MSPbots app and navigate to Integrations on the menu.
- On the Integrations tab, search for Opsgenie and click it.
- Enter the information from Step 1 into the corresponding fields.
- Create a separate MSPbots account and assign read-only permissions.
- Click Save And Sync.
Connecting Opsgenie from the Teams dashboard
Only the following users can add Opsgenie from the Teams dashboard because the Integrations page under Settings is not available in their plan:
- Users of Opsgenie's Free or Essentials plan
- Users of Opsgenie with Jira Service Management's Standard plan
Adding the integration from the Teams dashboard will make your team the owner of the integration. This means Opsgenie will assign the alerts received through this integration to your team only.
To integrate Osgenie from Teams:
Go to your team's dashboard on Teams.
Select Integrations, and select Add integration.
- Select API.
- Copy the API and select the boxes for Read Access and Enabled.
- Click Save.
Read Opgenie's Support page for more info on Creating an API integration.