Perform the following steps to Connect Cisco Meraki to MSPbots:
- Secure the API Key for your Cisco Meraki account:
- Open your Meraki dashboard and navigate to Organization > Settings.
- Ensure that the checkbox for Enable access to the Cisco Meraki Dashboard API under Dashboard API Access is selected.
Go to your profile and generate the API key.
Save this key in a secure location because it represents your admin credentials.
For more information, read Meraki API Authorization.
- Log in to the MSPbots app and navigate to Integrations.
- On the Integrations tab, search for Cisco Meraki and click it to open the configuration settings.
- Enter the information from Step 1 into the corresponding fields.
- Click Save and Sync.