You must provide your site domain and API key to connect Chargebee to MSPbots.
How to set up MSPbots integration with Chargebee
- Configure a domain name in Chargebee.
- Copy the Chargebee API keys in Settings > Configure Chargebee > API Keys and Webhooks. Click on the API Keys tab.
- Log in to MSPbots as an administrator and navigate to Integrations.
- Click on Chargebee to open the configuration settings.
- Input your site’s Chargebee domain and API Key.
- Click the Save and Sync button.
- Verify your connection. Your integration setup is successful when you see the Connected and Success statuses. You should also see a green triangle, meaning the connection is running.