MSPBots WIKI : How to Edit a Widget on a Dashboard
To edit a widget on a dashboard:
You must have admin access to edit a widget.
- Clone the widget for editing.
- Navigate to Dashboards on the MSPbots menu and go to My Dashboards.
- Open the dashboard where the widget is.
- Find the widget for editing, click on the ellipsis button, and select Edit.
- Do your modifications on the Widget Builder and click Apply when done.
You can also edit the widget from the Widgets tab.
- Navigate to Widgets on the MSPbots menu and go to My Widgets.
- Click the ellipsis button corresponding to the widget, and select Edit. This opens the Widget Builder where you can edit the settings.
You may also click on the widget's name to open the Widget Builder.
- Do your modifications and click Save when done.