This article discusses the following:
What is the Calculate Measure function?
The MSPbots app currently provides six measure functions such as sum, count, avg, max, min. and string_agg. Another is the Calculate Measure function found under Advance Measure. To locate this function:
- Go to Widgets on the MSPbots app and select the widget to be configured.
- On the Widget Builder window, click the Dataset icon, click the plus button, and select New Layer.
- Next, find Measure on the Dataset window and click the plus sign.
- When the Measure box opens, click Advance.
This opens Calculate Measure settings box.
When can I use this function?
One of the ways to use the Calculate Measure function is to display the username values in uppercase. Below is how the user names are shown before utilizing the function:
To display these values in uppercase:
- Input the following on the Dataset window:
Calculate measure: upper(user_name)
Note: Username is the column name.
- Click Confirm. Below is are the values after the configuration.