You can clone any dashboard to have one that fits your business requirements. This article shows how to clone a dashboard template or an existing dashboard.
Watch this video or follow the procedure below to clone a dashboard in MSPbots.
Here are the steps for cloning a dashboard:
- Navigate to Dashboards on the MSPbots app.
- Search for the dashboard you want to clone and select it.
Note: If you want to clone a template dashboard, do your search on the Template Dashboards tab. On the other hand, if you need to clone one of your existing dashboards, do your search on the My Dashboards tab instead.
- Next, click on the Clone Dashboard icon.
- On the Clone pop-up window that appears, enter the Name, Role, and Description for the new dashboard.
- Check the Clone The Associated Widget checkbox to copy ALL widgets used in the Dashboard.
- Click Continue to save.
- Search for the cloned dashboard and select it. Note: This cloned dashboard was automatically saved as a Custom dashboard and will be available under the My Dashboards tab.
- Once you select the cloned dashboard, it will show all the widgets from the original dashboard. To modify this view, click the Design button and then the Add Widget button to add more widgets.
To edit or delete widgets on the dashboard, hover on the upper right corner of a widget, click the ellipsis icon, and select the Edit or Delete icons from the options.