The bot alerts are incorrectly interpreting the time zone. The time entered was from 11:16 am to 12:30 pm and was entered at 16:30, but the alert message is as follows:
Because the user's previous time zone is set to use daylight saving time, the time is one hour ahead of the standard time. To resolve the issue, you need to manually switch the time zone settings for the user to the standard time.
To switch from daylight saving time to standard time:
- On the MSPbots dashboard, go to Apps > Attendance to open the Attendance tab.
- On the Attendance tab, go to Settings > Users Work Schedule.
3. Search the employee’s name on the UsersWorkSchedule tab.
4. Click Edit on the row corresponding to the user’s schedule and adjust the time zone accordingly.
5. Click Confirm to save the new setting.