The client wants to exclude himself from receiving bot notifications. He has disabled his access to the Attendance Manager but still receives notifications. This article shows how to add a bot filter to stop Task Prompter or other bots from sending messages to a user.
To create a bot filter and stop sending alerts to a user:
- Click Bots in the MSPbots app and select Task Prompter or the bot where you want to create the exclusion.
- Click the Design tab on the Task Prompter screen.
- In the Trigger section, hover over the ellipsis button and select Edit.
- Go to the meets the following criteria section. Click the + icon and select Add condition.
- Click on the new box and select Name or Username from the dropdown list.
- In the next box, select Not Equals if a single user will be excluded. To exclude multiple uses, select Not IN.
- In the third box, select the name(s) or username(s) of those for exclusion, then click the Next button.
- Click Next on the Alert window.
- Click Finish on the Escalation window.
- Lastly, click Save on the upper right-hand side of the Design tab.