Employees may sometimes fail to log the correct time-in entry because of valid reasons. When this happens, you can adjust your time entry in the Attendance app with the steps below.
Note: You can modify your own time logs only.
How to Correct a Time Entry
- Go to Apps on the menu and select the Attendance App.
- On the Attendance page, go to Dashboards and select Attendance Record.
You can skip steps 2 and 3 by clickingthe Adjust Time button on the left side of the Attendance app's homepage to access the "Adjust Time" popup window.
- Locate the time entry that needs to be corrected. Click the time icon under the Approval column.
- Edit the time entry that needs to be corrected. You can also modify it to an exact date and provide a comment regarding the adjustment.
- Click the Submit button to save the changes. Approval of an admin or manager is needed for your modification to take effect.