MSPBots WIKI : Activating a Bot on the MSPbots App
There are three switches that activate bots. Each switch has a different function, and you have to turn on the switch or switches that will satisfy your business requirement.
To activate a bot:
- Navigate to Bots on the MSPbots menu and select the bot that you want to activate.
- Notice the three switches on the bot Detail section. Turn on any or all of these switches according to the following descriptions:
- Trigger - This switch allows bots to prepare all alert messages for sending. The alerts won't be sent if only this switch is enabled.
- Alert - Enabling this switch will instruct the bot to send the alert message to the recipient indicated in the Alert Script screen.
- Escalate - This switch will instruct the bot to send the escalation alert and message to the user specified in the Escalation Script screen.