The Watch List in NextTicket Manager allows you to prioritize or deprioritize tickets logged by companies you identify. Admins can add or delete and adjust assigned points to companies on this list.
Adding a company to the Watch List
- On the NextTicket tab for your PSA, go to Settings then select Watch List for your PSA from the dropdown list.
- When the Client Watch List tab opens, click the Add Company button.
- On the Add Company pop-up, search for the company for addition and select the checkbox for it. You can select multiple companies.
If you want to show and select only companies with an agreement, select the checkbox for Only show companies have an agreement.
- Click Save. Once you have added a company to the Watch List, you can now assign points to the Company in "Watch List" priority rule.
Assigning points to a company on the Watch List
- On the NextTicker tab for your PSA, click the priority rules link.
- Scroll down on the NextTicket Priority Rules list and locate the Company in "Watch List" priority rule.
Assign higher positive points if you want to prioritize tickets logged under the companies on the Watch List, or give fewer or negative points to deprioritize tickets from these companies.
For a complete guide in activating, testing, and saving priority rules, please read the article NextTicket Manager Priority Rules.
- Ensure that the rule is enabled and the toggle switch is green.
Deleting a company from the Watch List
To delete a company from the list, click the